Window View

A view from my window.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Cora Klinger-Charles Carl Marriage

MARRIAGE LICENSE DOCKET CLERK OF THE OPRHANS' COURT OF SCHUYLKILL COUNTY

Mr. Charles M. CARL

TO

Miss Cora I. J. KLINGER

Now this 14 day of May A.D. 1886 appeared Mr. Charles M. CARL and applied for a license for the marriage of Mr Himself,
Of the Township of Hubley, County of Schuyl., State of Penna., aged 20 years, 10 months, and 12 days, to Miss C. I. J. KLINGER,
of the Township of Hubley, County of Schuyl., State of Penna., age 16 years, 6 months, and 7 days.

Same day the Clerk of the Orphans' Court aforesaid having inquired upon Oath of the said applicant relative to the legality of the said contemplated marriage,
and it appearing that there is no legal impediment thereto, a marriage license in due form was issued authorizing any Minister of the Gospel, Justice of the Peace, or other person authorized by law to solemnize marriages, to join said Charles M. CARL and Cora I. J. KLINGER together in the holy state of matrimony.

And the said C. M. CARL + C. I. J. KLINGER being both minors the consent of John CARL and Wm R. KLINGER Parents of the said minors to the contemplated marriage was first given before said Clerk personally ( by Proper legal certificate filed and duly signed, attested, and acknowledged.) I John CARL residing at Hubley Township do hereby certify that I am the father of Charles M. CARL, residing at Hubley Township who is now 20 years of age that I have been informed of the intended marriage of my said son to Cora I. J. KLINGER and hereby consent to said marriage. John CARL signed in the presence of W. STUTZMAN residing at Sacramento PA. David Bell? residing at Artz Pa, On this 12 day of May A. D. 1886 personally appeared before a Justice of the Peace in and for said County the above man John CARL and acknowledged the for going Certificate to be his act and deed.
Daniel E. ARTZ J. P.

I William R. KLINGER residing at Hubley Township do here that I am the father of Cora I. J. KLINGER, residing at Hubley Township who is now 16 years of age that I have been informed of the intended marriage of my said daughter to Charles M. CARL and hereby consent to said marriage. William R. KLINGER signed in the presence of David F. HERNER, residing at Sacramento Pa., F. E. HERNER residing at Sacramento Pa. On this 11 day of May A. D. 1886 personally appeared before me a Justice of the Peace the above William R KLINGER and acknowledged the for going Certificate to be his act and deed.
Daniel E. ARTZ J. P.

Now this 18 day of May, A.D. 1886, there was recieved and filed her certicate as follows, to wit:
I hereby certify, that on the 15 day of May A. D. one thousand eight hundred and 86 at Valley View, Mr. Charles M. CARL and Miss Cora I.J. KLINGER were by me united in marriage in accordance with license issued by the Clerk of the Orphans' Court of Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania, numbered 607.
F. H. RUDOFF MINISTER of the GOSPEL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home